Cosmetic services available from a dentist in 94568
Everyone has their own perception of the “perfect smile.” While you may not be sure how to achieve that perfect smile, chances are you know what you’d like to see improved upon. That is where the help of an experienced cosmetic dentist comes to play. At StarBrite Dental Dublin, Dr. Munira and her team have years of experience helping patients with aesthetic enhancements to the teeth.
Your smile is important. Just as you take the time to choose the proper clothing for an interview, or get your hair cut to look more professional, making sure your smile conveys the image you want is important. First impressions cannot be repeated, and you want yours to stand out.
Cosmetic dentistry solutions are aimed at improving the appearance of the smile. Some are purely aesthetic, while others can also be restorative in nature. In some cases, patients not only receive a prettier smile, but they often end up with improved oral health as well.
Some of the most common aesthetic-only treatments include:
- Teeth Whitening – We offer both in-office and at-home professional whitening solutions to remove discoloration and leave teeth vibrant and white.
- Porcelain veneers – These lustrous sheaths of porcelain can be used to cover teeth that are resistant to whitening procedures. Veneers can also cover other imperfections such as poorly shaped teeth or improper spacing.
Some of the cosmetic treatments that are also restorative include:
- Invisalign – This orthodontic procedure straightens the teeth with a system of clear aligner trays. While the teeth not only look better when they are correctly aligned, they are also easier to keep clean and free of trapped food particles.
- CEREC – These same day crowns are a beautiful and fast solution to teeth that need to be protected after trauma or decay.
- Dental Implants – These are used to replace lost natural teeth. Dental implants are the only tooth replacement solution to integrate with the jawbone. The result is a restoration that looks and works just like natural teeth.
If you are interested in setting up a cosmetic dentistry consultation, call our office and speak to one of our team members today.