Dublin, CA area patients ask about the advantages of replacing teeth with dental implants
Dr. Munira Lokhandwala is a dedicated dental professional who works in the Dublin, CA area to help patients achieve beautiful, healthy smiles. When issues such as tooth loss occur, it is essential that men and women seek replacement. This is due to the shifting of the existing teeth that can occur when teeth are gone, as well as the damage it can do to one’s dental health including the loss of bone. Dr. Munira Lokhandwala has several options for tooth replacement available for her patients, including dentures, bridges, and dental implants.
Dental implants are often chosen over the alternatives for a wide variety of reasons. In fact, dental implants have a number of benefits that set them apart from other options used for tooth replacement.
- Dental implants are affordable and hold their value over the years as a permanent replacement.
- Dental implants look and function like the natural teeth.
- Dental implants can be used to replace a single tooth, hold a dental bridge, or stabilize dentures, making them a versatile option for many of our patients.
- Dental implants require minimal care and just need brushing, flossing, and examinations like the rest of the smile.
- Dental implants are biocompatible.
- Dental implants are placed permanently and do not require removal.
When Dr. Munira Lokhandwala is approached by patients who are interested in learning about tooth replacement options, she will often recommend dental implants. Dental implants do require patients to have enough bone structure for successful placement. If this is not possible, patients can either request an alternative tooth replacement option or discuss the possibility of bone grafting.
Dr. Munira Lokhandwala educates her patients on the benefits of tooth replacement with dental implants and encourages individuals learn more about the options available. Book an appointment at StarBrite Dental today in the Dublin area to find out if dental implants are right for you!